Magnesium is one of the most important minerals for your body, bones and brain. Every cell in your body contains it and needs it to function properly. This mineral is the original “Chill Pill”, it calms the nerves and helps us sleep better.
This product features a combination of Magnesium Malate and Orotate, which is ideal for painful muscular conditions like fibromyalgia and essential for optimal cardiovascular health. It is also known to fight depression, prevent migraines, reduce insulin resistance and has benefits against Type 2 diabetes.
60veg caps - One vegetarian capsule provides:
Magnesium Orotate 6.5% providing 16.25 mg Magnesium 250mg
Magnesium Malate 13.5% providing 33.75 mg Magnesium 250mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 5mg
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsules and microcrystalline fibre
As a food supplement, take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. The best time to take magnesium is before bedtime.
Magnesium is known as nature’s tranquilizer. The combination of Magnesium Malate and Orotate is ideal for any muscular conditions like fibromyalgia. Magnesium orotate is essential for optimal cardiovascular health.
Unique features: Magnesium Orotate and Malate – very absorbable forms
- Cardiovascular (Heart Health)
- Strengthen Bone structure and teeth
- Calcium Absorption
- Helps with better quality sleep
- Headaches and migraines
- High Blood pressure
- Diabetes and insulin resistance
- Migraines and headaches
- Premenstrual Symptoms
- Relieving Anxiety
How it works
- Low magnesium in the body has been linked to increased risk of heart disease. This is because it plays an important role of keeping calcium of tissues like blood vessels and getting the calcium to your bones.
- Magnesium relaxes the smooth muscle cells, meaning those in your veins and arteries, to relax the constriction of blood flow.
- The orotic acid part of Magnesium orotate is unique in helping to kick-start the manufacture of more myocardial protein for damaged heart tissue after heart attacks.
- According to The National Fibromyalgia Association, malic acid from apples may be prescribed for fibromyalgia patients to increase energy levels. Very early clinical evidence seems to indicate that fibromyalgia patients may have difficulty creating malic acid.
- Magnesium malate may relieve the pain and tenderness associated with the condition. However, magnesium malate must be taken for at least two months.
- Assimilating calcium and activating vitamin D
- Important for health bone density
- Magnesium prepares your body for sleep by relaxing your muscles. It also calms the nerves by regulating neurotransmitters that keeps you awake.
- Improved serotonin and GABA levels. It helps to combat depression, anxiety and low mood
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Do not take magnesium if you have kidney failure or have a bleeding disorder.
Do not take concurrently with antibiotics.
Magnesium Citrate pulls water into the intestine from other areas in the body, so drink additional fluids to prevent dehydration.
Magnesium malate is a combination of the mineral magnesium and malic acid. Malic acid is a naturally occurring substance that helps in the production of energy during both aerobic and anaerobic activities. Magnesium is one of the most abundant minerals found in the body, and is essential for the health of the heart, bones and kidneys. Together, magnesium and malic acid provide many health-related benefits.
The most effective form of magnesium supplement. Both plants and animals use orotates to create DNA and RNA. Extensive scientific research by Dr Hans Nieper, M.D. shows orotates can penetrate cell membranes, enabling the effective delivery of magnesium ion to the innermost layers of the cellular mitochondria and nucleus.