The Beautiful Lions Mane Mushroom has been nicknamed 'Your brain's best friend'. It was originally used as a tonic for the stomach but with recent extraction methods, it's vast neurological benefits have come to light.
- Neuroprotective – preventative against neurodegeneration
- Aids in memory recall and retention
- Stimulates Nerve Growth Factor (NGF)
- Aids in stress and anxiety management
- Sooths gastrointestinal tract and protects against ulcers, stomach ailments and discomforts
cultivated lions mane ± 15 000mg
Rain Water & 99% Laboratory Grade Ethanol
1-3 x 10 drops daily (maintenance is once daily, acute cases three times daily)
Can be taken any time of day in between meals
Morning dose for energy, concentration, mood enhancement, calming effect and focus
Mid-afternoon/ evening to enhance REM sleep
This product has not been approved by SAPRA to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a trusted health care professional for your specific health concerns. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.